Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Owl Underground is Moving to WordPress


This will be my last blog post to this blog.  

As I've mentioned earlier, with all the problems I've been having with Blogger, I have been considering moving my blog to WordPress.  Sunday, I was notified by Blogger that I have used up all my free space for pictures and cannot upload any more pictures.  Rather than pay for more space, I've decided to take that as my cue and do the deed.

So, now it's official.  My blog has moved to WordPress:

theowlunderground.wordpress.com

The new blog has an RSS feed available so those who use a feed reader can continue to follow my blog that way.

I'll be keeping this blog as an archive since I won't be migrating any previous posts over to the new blog.  Eventually, I'll move WOL's Poetry Place to WordPress as well, but one thing at a time.  

For right now, the new blog is still a work in progress, as I'm still in the process of learning to use WordPress, and I am awaiting permission to use some photos as a potential masthead.   Still, I like how it's going so far. 

I'll see you over on WordPress.


3 comments:

  1. Goodbye to you on Blogger and...

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad WOL. No doubt they will be chasing me soon as my posts often have a photographic overload!

    I`ll look for you on your new blog. Good luck with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all get there in the end no doubt..fare the well!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, and welcome to The Owl Underground. I invite your comments and would like to hear from you!